[pypy-dev] pypy3.5 / boost

David Callahan dcallahan at fb.com
Fri Aug 4 16:28:37 EDT 2017

Never mind about Py_fopen, I see you gave me a workaround.

On 8/4/17, 1:18 PM, "David Callahan" <dcallahan at fb.com> wrote:

    Wow, this is a 7-year old issue with boost; https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/4125   (

    On 8/4/17, 12:55 PM, "David Callahan" <dcallahan at fb.com> wrote:

        Thanks. Did you look into the missing Py_fopen as well?

        To answer your question, Facebook has a large python application which leverages an even larger C++ code base which is exposed to python with iva sadly large number of different ways including Boost.  We are interested in using PyPy but need to work through a bunch of these issues to even evaluate.
        --david