[pypy-dev] Pandas on PyPy

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:48:09 EST 2017

Hi Singh.

We're working hard on getting pypy to run pandas at this very moment
:-) At present, you would be unlikely to find significant speedups -
our C API emulation layer is slow (unless you do a lot of work outside
of pandas without pandas objects).

We will work on it, wait for the next release, hopefully!

Best regards,
Maciej Fijalkowski