[pypy-dev] numpypy include files

Armin Rigo armin.rigo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:55:06 EST 2017

Hi Anto,

On 19 January 2017 at 11:04, Antonio Cuni <anto.cuni at gmail.com> wrote:
>   - it's hard to find docs about this: the only docs I found are
> http://pypy.org/download.html which is not the first place I'd look at :)

Yes, I added this piece of doc recently.  It was only a minimal
attempt to fix the previously entirely undocumented state of the
universe.  And yes, definitely please document it more widely at
places that make sense to someone that comes to PyPy with the
intention to install numpy and no prior knowledge about the existence
of such a double implementation.

It would be cool to have some feedback from someone who actually works
on pypy+numpy this time. :-)