[pypy-dev] PyPy Leysin Winter Sprint: 25/26th Feb. - 4th March 2017

Armin Rigo armin.rigo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 06:06:54 EST 2017

Hi all,

The next PyPy sprint will be in Leysin, Switzerland, for the twelveth time.
This is a fully public sprint: newcomers and topics other than those
proposed below are welcome.

Work days: starting 26th Feb (~noon), ending March 4th (~noon).

Goals and topics of the sprint

The list of topics is very open.

* The main topic is Python 3.5 support in PyPy, as most py3.5
  contributors should be present.  It is also a good topic if you have
  no or limited experience with PyPy contribution: we can easily find
  something semi-independent that is not done in py3.5 so far, and
  do pair-programming with you.

* Any other topic is fine too: JIT compiler optimizations, CFFI,
  the RevDB reverse debugger, improving to speed of your program on
  PyPy, etc.

* And as usual, the main side goal is to have fun in winter sports :-)
  We can take a day off (for ski or anything else).

More info

For more information, see the complete announcement at:

   http://bitbucket.org/pypy/extradoc/raw/extradoc/sprintinfo/leysin-winter-2017/announcement.txt