[pypy-dev] Exposing rpython based functions to cpython vm.

Aleksandr Koshkin tinysnippets at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 07:52:06 EDT 2017

Hello, folks)

I have been tinkering with pypy source tree for a week now and came up with
a following question - is there any way to build a rpython program as a
shared object which exposes some of its functionality (say a list of
functions) for standard cpython vm, in other words I want this functions to
be invokable from python script via shared object import.
When I try to build my program like so:
python rpython --shared -O2 some_program.py
libmyprogram-c.so actually gets generated, unimportable from cpython
though. Should I use CFFI for cpython next or there is some sort of
facility (decorator or something)?

--
Kind regards, Aleksandr Koshkin.