[pypy-dev] pypy real world example, a django project data processing. but slow...

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:21:28 EDT 2017

Hi Vlada

Generally speaking, if we can't have a look there is incredibly little
we can do "I have a program" can be pretty much anything.

It is well known that django ORM is very slow (both on pypy and on
cpython) and makes the JIT take forever to warm up. I have absolutely
no idea how long is your run at full CPU, but this is definitely one
of your suspects