[pypy-dev] win32 buildbot

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sat May 6 16:45:49 EDT 2017

Hi Matti,

I've just updated the win32 slave, hopefully nightly builds will work. It
seems that the instructions you linked are not correct anymore though as
the paths <base_dir>\tcltk\* no longer exist.

Another note: I'm still building pypy with pypy 2.5.1 (which is probably
bad, because new versions are probably a lot faster, and are not getting
regular testing on the buildbot) since later versions used to abort with
mysterious OOM errors. Have you been able to build pypy on win32 with
latest pypy and/or reproduce the errors I'm getting?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev