[pypy-dev] win32 buildbot

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Sat May 6 17:17:45 EDT 2017

On 06/05/17 23:45, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

> Hi Matti,
>
> I've just updated the win32 slave, hopefully nightly builds will work.
> It seems that the instructions you linked are not correct anymore
> though as the paths <base_dir>\tcltk\* no longer exist.

Thanks, that should get us one step closer to a successful win32
packaging run on the py3.5 branch.
I hope those files are no longer needed, we will see tonight

> Another note: I'm still building pypy with pypy 2.5.1 (which is
> probably bad, because new versions are probably a lot faster, and are
> not getting regular testing on the buildbot) since later versions used
> to abort with mysterious OOM errors. Have you been able to build pypy
> on win32 with latest pypy and/or reproduce the errors I'm getting?

Yes, it is worth updating to 5.7.1. How much memory does the buildslave
have? The buildslave uses the Microsoft Python Tools for Python 2.7
compiler bundle. Perhaps it needs more memory than the Visual Studio 9.0
compiler I am using, and so requires more than 8GB?
Matti