[pypy-dev] Updated win32 third-party libraries

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Mon Sep 18 04:45:07 EDT 2017

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017, Matti Picus wrote:

> Thanks Yury. You can check that everything is working by running

Hi Matti,

Just waiting a day is a lot easier for me. Unfortunately, it didn't work:

http://buildbot.pypy.org/builders/pypy-c-jit-win-x86-32/builds/3380/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio

It's also more or less clear why; will you adjust the packaging script to
prefer libs in LIB if they are there at all, or you want me to add LIB to
PATH, or else you'll prepare another fixed local package for me to deploy?

In any case, let me know if I still have to do something for you...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev