[pypy-dev] Help with PyTuple_SetItem error

Hart, William E wehart at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 2 11:43:54 EST 2018

The CPython differences documentation here:

  http://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/cpython_differences.html

References the exception `SystemError('PyTuple_SetItem called on tuple after  use of tuple")’ but it’s not clear when/why this exception gets triggered.

I’m trying to use scipy with pypy, and the ODE integrator is raising this exception for code that works on CPython.  I can’t figure out what I might change in the configuration or the ODE integrator, or whether to conclude that this is a bug in scipy’s compatibility with pypy.

Thanks,

--Bill