[pypy-dev] PyPy 3 for Windows 64-bit systems - no download link available

aidanlakshman at gmail.com aidanlakshman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:44:54 EDT 2018

Probably because 32-bit is still supported by Windows, whereas Fedora discontinued supporting 32 bit in 2016, and OSX stopped supporting 32 bit recently as well. Easier to have just one version of Windows rather than supporting two versions, and 32-bit is compatible with all Windows, whereas 64-bit is not. Not sure if that’s the actual reason, but it seems to be the most likely one to me.

If you’re asking why Windows still supports 32-bit, I can’t really help you there.

Aidan