[pypy-dev] PyPy 3 for Windows 64-bit systems - no download link available

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:26:31 EDT 2018

On 23/10/18 12:13 am, Barry wrote:

>> On 21 Oct 2018, at 19:04, Armin Rigo <armin.rigo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,

>>> How odd. sys.maxint on macOS and Fedora is (2**63)-1 not (2**31)-1.
>> That's because MacOS and Fedora are not Windows.
> Do you why windows is unique in this respect?
>
> Barry

As Armin said previously, PyPy supporting win64 is work, since
sizeof(long) != sizeof(void*)

Seehttp://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/windows.html#what-is-missing-for-a-full-64-bit-translation
for technical information.  It's not high priority for us, which means
we won't do it unless we're getting a sizeable grant or contract.