[pypy-dev] install pypy3 error

Armin Rigo armin.rigo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 01:24:55 EDT 2018

Hi Jie,

On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 at 07:18, Jie You <jyouyj at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can not install the pypy3 on my Mac. I try several times. It raised NOTTY("Can not start the debugger when stdout is capture"). I have enclosed the screenshot in the attachment. Please tell me how to fix it. Thank you so much for your kindly support.

Sorry, this screenshot only shows the generic error "oops something
went wrong".  It doesn't print what went wrong.  The error message was
eaten; it may have been stored in some log file by the Homebrew
installer.  I would suggest that you first look on the Homebrew side
to figure out how to display the error message---you probably need to
start by reading the instructions at
"https://docs.brew.sh/Troubleshooting".