[pypy-dev] pip_pypy3 throws exception when updating

Armin Rigo armin.rigo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:41:13 EST 2019

Hi Joseph,

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 14:33, Joseph Reagle <joseph.2011 at reagle.org> wrote:
> Homebrew on MacOS Mojave just updated to pypy3 7.0.0 and reminded me to update the setup tools. Doing so, though, throws an exceptions.

We're unlikely to be able to help.  The problem might be anywhere from
homebrew to setuptools to the way we package pypy3, and my guess would
be that nobody can reproduce the problem now (even if we had OS X
machines to test with).  I assume that if you remove everything and
install pypy3 from scratch instead of via an update, everything works
fine?