[pypy-dev] More feedback on new pypy.org

Duncan frsdun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:01:25 EST 2019

Hi everyone

Thank you very much for the feedback on the website.

Below are some comments on your feedback:

By topic:

   - The logo - I agree that the new flat logo is missing something that
   the old one has. I have asked the logo designer if he can look at finding a
   halfway point between the new and old one.
   - Ben suggested adding a list of possible applications for PyPy and I
   was thinking it might be nice to also have a list of software/companies
   that already use PyPy. If someone has this information then I can add it?
   - Adding a Docker image is probably also a good idea.

By person:

   - Yury - I added padding to the navigation menu
   - Jacob - I changed the order of the coloured buttons to try make is
   less confusing. I still want one button to stand out above the rest.
   - Steven - I adjusted the colours to improve the contrast ratio. It was
   previously 5.4:1 and now it is 7.5:1
   - Nathaniel - I added the CPython label to the dark grey line, hopefully
   that makes it a bit clearer

Kind regards
Duncan

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 7:34 PM Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> Here is the next iteration of pypy.org -
> https://baroquesoftware.com/pypy-website/web/ - after adding some
> feedback. Note that no work has been done on content just yet.
>
> Feel free to provide more feedback. We also need to decide what to do
> with the logo.
>
> Best,
> Maciej Fijalkowski

Kind regards