[pypy-dev] Contributing to pypy development

Mohamed Yousif mmbusif at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 17:50:56 EST 2019

Greetings!

I'm very interested in contributing to pypy development. But I'm really not
sure how (or where) to start. So a little bit of a help would be great!

I'm not sure what to do next.
- i'm quite interested in jit development and i'd be very excited to work
there.
- i use Golang in my work and I really like how seamlessly i can integrate
C code with it (definitely much easier than python). So, if i can help here
that would be fine too. (i only used c++ recently in my work but i think i
get some of the basics right and I'm very keen to learn more).
My goal is to make python used in different domains. If you want it for its
simplicity, no problem! As well as for high performance cases.

PS. how much of a time i need to commit per week? I can handle up to 10
hours i guess.

Regards
Mohamed