[pypy-dev] We have officially moved to foss.heptapod.net/pypy

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 13:12:43 EST 2020

As reported in the recent blog post
https://morepypy.blogspot.com/2020/02/pypy-and-cffi-have-moved-to-heptapod.html,
please do not add content to bitbucket.org/pypy or any of the repos
there. From now on use https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/pypy. The repos
will continue to live on bitbucket until May 31, and we are still
hosting our wiki and downloads there, but activity should move to the
new instance. Anyone can open an issue, but in order to commit (as
explained in the previous mail) you will need permissions on the repo.
The FOSS heptapod instance does not support personal forks, so for now
PRs will be branches (heptapod recommends topic branches but some of us
are not convinced) on the main repo.

Also take a look at the facelift on www.pypy.org.

Matti