[pypy-dev] Help with a revamped ww.pypy.org web site

Carl Friedrich Bolz-Tereick cfbolz at gmx.de
Wed Jan 8 03:44:58 EST 2020

Hi Matti,

thanks so much for working on this! I think it's almost better than the
current home page, but needs to get a few tweaks to get there (we really
should think about the content at some point too, but I'd leave that as
a separate issue for now).

One of the things that irritated me (but I really don't know any CSS to
fix it, usefully) is that the top menu is for some reason quite badly
aligned (see attachment). The baseline of all the menu items should be
aligned, and of the logo too. Same for the footer, but it's less
noticeable there. Sorry for not really being able to achieve this :-(.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich