[pypy-dev] Leysin Winter sprint 2020

Armin Rigo armin.rigo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 08:39:26 EST 2020

Hi again,

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 10:24, Armin Rigo <armin.rigo at gmail.com> wrote:
> More details will be posted here, but for now, here is the early
> planning: it will occur for one week starting around the 27 or 28th of
> February.  It will be in Les Airelles

Here are the definite dates: from Saturday 29th to February to 8th of
March, I have a big room with a nice view, for CHF 50 per night per
person.  (I'm not sure but it is probably in several sub-rooms.)
Simon and Antonio have their own arrangements.  If the other people
could aim for these dates it would be easier, but if you end up coming
one or two days earlier we can find some different arrangement for
these extra days.