[pypy-dev] pypy.org : Updating the current pypy.org webpage - removing yatiblog README and adding new nikola system instructions ?

mark doerr mark.doerr at uni-greifswald.de
Sun Mar 29 16:43:51 EDT 2020

Hello pypy.org webmasters,

while discussing with Armin Rigo the update of the documentation of
sandbox-2 on pypy.org, I realised,

that the README (in the root dir of the pypy.org repo) is still pointing
to the old yatiblog pages (source/README - which contains the old
yatiblog instructions).

Is someone taking care of updating the instructions to the new Nikola
system (and removing the yatiblog source folder) ?

Otherwise I could offer to do a new merge request with the changes.

With kind regards,

mark