[pypy-dev] pypy 3.6 and WinXP

Joseph Jenne jjenne025 at go.tahomasd.us
Fri May 29 14:09:39 EDT 2020

I don't have much experience with the windows side of pypy, especially
on XP, but I would suggest trying to compile for your system, as I do
not know of any reasons for incompatibility. That said, perhaps using a
somewhat older version might be preferable, depending on the specifics
of your use case