[pypy-dev] PyPy 7.3.3rc1 release candidates

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 04:02:21 EST 2020

I have uploaded release candidates for PyPy 7.3.3rc1 to
https://buildbot.pypy.org/pypy/

The hashes can be found at
https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/pypy.org/-/blob/branch/default/pages/download_advanced.rst#id45

The draft release note is at
https://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/release-v7.3.3.html.

I have decided to declare the python3.7 support "beta" level since we
did get much feedback with issues with the previous "alpha" release. The
conda migration is progressing and is the major motivating factor for
this release. There are some slight packaging/c-api bugs that were
exposed when trying to build the conda packages. We now can run
scikit-learn and better support pybind11.

Please try it out. Suggestions to improve the release note are also welcome.

Matti