[pypy-dev] Help to contribute

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:35:59 EDT 2020

On 10/16/20 4:57 PM, Andrews Medina wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm want to get some time for week to contribute to pypy. I already
> have sent a few pr's approved in the past with small py3.x lib fixes.
> Do you think that this is a good way to restart to contribute? There
> is a branch for 3.8 or there are things to fix in 3.7?
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Andrews Medina

Sounds great. The failing 3.7 tests can be seen on the buildbot
http://buildbot.pypy.org/summary?branch=py3.7. Remember that we try not
to change the lib-python tests without good reason. Those come from
CPython and are the "golden results" by definition.

Also we have moved development to https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/pypy,
so you will need to request that we add you as a developer to the site
so you can push new branches. Please disregard heptapod's recommendation
to use "topic branches", we have decided to stick with the "named
branches" from bitbucket days.

Matti