[pypy-dev] time for a new release

Michał Górny mgorny at gentoo.org
Thu Sep 10 05:40:32 EDT 2020

On Thu, 2020-09-10 at 00:41 +0300, Matti Picus wrote:
> On 9/10/20 12:04 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
>
> > Is this something to be done just before the release?  Would you accept
> > fixes rebased specifically on top of current pypy code?
> >
> > Unless I'm mistaken, bpo-39603 should be trivial to fix.  I can submit
> > a merge request if you want.
>
> I am willing to accept small patches to stdlib in the next two days
> (unless something delays the release more). I don't have time to work on
> bpo-39603. but am willing to review a MR or even patch diff via email.

I've filed two MRs for a start:
https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/pypy/-/merge_requests/752
https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/pypy/-/merge_requests/753

Could you please let me know if that approach is ok?  If so, I'll tackle
the remaining vulnerabilities (around 6 patches FWICS).

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny