[pypy-dev] Is pypy still locked to 4GB RAM ? (64 bit Windows)

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:02:50 EDT 2021

There are two versions: a 32-bit one that is limited to 4GB, and a
64-bit one that is not. We will be releasing the 64-bit one soon, the
release candidate is already available on
https://downloads.python.org/pypy/. You want the one that has win64 in
the name.

Please try it out and tell us how it worked for you. Note if you want to
use any c-extension packages like NumPy and lxml you will have to
compile them yourself.

Matti