[pypy-dev] PyPy.org 2021 redesign suggestion

Manuel Jacob me at manueljacob.de
Sun Jan 3 20:01:40 EST 2021

Hi Pãnoș,

I very much like the content and visual structure of your suggestion.
However, I don’t like the color scheme of the website and the font of
the quote. Unfortunately, this is not very constructive, as I don’t have
a better suggestion. If you have more versions with different colors, I
would be interested to see them.

-Manuel