[pypy-dev] Results NBabel benchmark CO2 production versus time: good new for PyPy map-improvements

Carl Friedrich Bolz-Tereick cfbolz at gmx.de
Tue Jan 26 03:10:20 EST 2021

Hi Pierre,

wow, those numbers are quite something! I suppose the C++ code could be
optimized some more?

Do you plan to submit that soon? Would it make your story easier if I
tried to push ahead with getting map-improvements merged?

Also, would you maybe be interested in (co-?)writing a blog post for the
PyPy blog?: https://morepypy.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich