[pypy-dev] Some web benchmarks

Oliver Margetts oliver.margetts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:07:02 EST 2021

Hello all,

not sure where to post this, so I'll put it here. We recently wrote a blog
post where we benchmarked some python web frameworks:
https://suade.org/dev/12-requests-per-second-with-python/

One of the big conclusions was: if you want faster code, use pypy! I was
pleasantly surprised as I was under the impression that web wasn't pypy's
strongest area (I'm not sure where from). I wondered if you would consider
adding something as simple as a "Hello, World" benchmark to speed.pypy.org?

Aside from that, thanks for all of your efforts on making pypy fast!