[pypy-dev] moving blog posts to pypy.org

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:53:19 EST 2021

On 2/28/21 10:51 AM, Matti Picus wrote:

> I opened a repo on https://github.com/pypy/pypy.org. It now completes
> the points at the end of my mail: preview for PRs via netlify, uses
> utterances for new blog posts. Please take a look at the deploy
> preview https://keen-mestorf-442210.netlify.app, especially the new
> Blog dropdown and links.
>

> Matti

The move is ready. I have

- made a PR to the python salt recipe to pull the static site from the
new repo

https://github.com/python/psf-salt/pull/205

- created a blog post for morepypy.blogspot.com, here is the preview

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/preview/3971202189709462152/2449361080661885989

- made a parallel PR to the new repo with the same content, here is the PR

https://github.com/pypy/pypy.org/pull/7

and the preview (comments should work when it goes live)

https://deploy-preview-7--keen-mestorf-442210.netlify.app/posts/2021/03/pypys-blog-has-moved.html

Last chance to stop the move is now. Comments or fixes/typos to the blog
post(s) are also welcome.

Matti