[pypy-dev] plans for the peg parser in pypy 3.9

Omer Katz omer.drow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:53:07 EST 2021

Kudos on the great work!

I honestly don't think there's a need to keep the old parser around if
CPython already proved that the new one works just fine.
I think we're allowed to be less conservative here because of that.

We can always revert your patch if something goes wrong.

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 9 בנוב׳ 2021 ב-19:29 מאת ‪Carl Friedrich Bolz-Tereick‬‏ <‪
cfbolz at gmx.de‬‏>:‬