[py-dev] Adding logdebug option to defaultconftest.py

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Jun 15 00:12:48 CEST 2005

On second thoughts, it makes more sense for the logging level to be set
per logger, so maybe we should make it a parameter of set_logger.
Something like:

py.log.set_logger('default', StdoutLogger(), logging_level='debug')

We could also have a 'global' logging level if we wanted to, but the
standard logging module deals with log levels at the logger level
anyway.

Grig