[py-dev] py.test

Bryan Weingarten Bryan.Weingarten at watchguard.com
Fri Apr 28 17:56:29 CEST 2006

i talked to jan at pycon about putting snapshots of the py.test on the
website in zip format and he seemed ok with it.   the problem is that
our firewall blocks subversion calls and i can't check out the code.
subversion uses so many non-standard commands such as PROPFIND, etc.  i
had the sysadmin add the commands, but subversion wanted more holes
poked in our firewall and we had already spend too much time with it and
the security risk was too high to make so many changes to the firewall
at once.  so it would be very helpful if you could put weekly or monthly
or maybe even just milestone dated snapshots on the site.

thanks,

bryan