[py-dev] Py lib 0.9.1 released
johnny at johnnydebris.net
Sun Mar 30 10:25:48 CEST 2008
py lib 0.9.1: bugfix release
The py lib team has just released version 0.9.1 of the py lib - a
library aiming to support agile and test-driven python development on
This is mostly a bugfix release, with a couple of new features sneaked in.
Most important changes:
* reduced the number of threads used in py.execnet
* some new functionality (authentication, export, locking) in py.path's
* stability and segfault fixes in execnet
* numerous small fixes in py.test's rsession (experimental pluggable
and generative test features
* some fixes in the py.test core
* added py.misc.killproc, which allows killing processes on (some
flavours of) Windows and UNIX
For a complete list of changes, see doc/changes-0.9.1.txt in the source
Work on the py lib has been partially funded by the European Union IST
programme and by http://merlinux.de within the PyPy project.
best, have fun and let us know what you think!
holger krekel, Maciej Fijalkowski,
Carl Friedrich Bolz, Guido Wesdorp
More information about the Pytest-dev