[py-dev] Setup and teardown functions

Simon Callan simon.callan at infoshare-is.com
Tue May 11 12:32:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

> i think i can whip up an example.  One question though: Do you already
have a
> view on how you want to to group tests in your source code?  In principle
you
> can do this by classes/modules or by decorators - or by having custom
ways.

We're still at the early stages of laying out our tests, so we're pretty
free-form at the moment, however, I think the easiest way to do it would be
to have all the test functions in a module to be considered part of a group.

Simon

Infoshare Ltd
Millennium House
21 Eden Street
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT1 1BL
United Kingdom

Phone: 		+ 44 (0) 20 8541 0111
Support:	+ 44 (0) 20 8481 4760
Web:		www.infoshare-is.com
E-mail:		info at infoshare-is.com

Infoshare Ltd is registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office as above.
Registered Number 2877612
VAT Number GB 678 1443 10

The content of this e-mail (and any attachment to it) is confidential.
Any views or opinions do not represent the views or opinions
of Infoshare Ltd.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender
and delete it. You may not use, copy or disclose the information
in any way.

Infoshare Ltd monitors incoming and outgoing e-mails.

Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print
this email?