[pytest-dev] plugin status page

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:28:38 CET 2013

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Bruno Oliveira <nicoddemus at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm finishing the page where the results are posted, at the very least we
> will have a compatibility matrix of plugins against python versions and the
> latest pytest version. Once I finish this (probably today) I will let you
> know so you can take a look.

I just finished a first version, please take a look:

http://pytest-plugs.herokuapp.com/

Also, an endpoint "/status/<plugin>" is available to query status images
(for an example, please see
http://pytest-plugs.herokuapp.com/status/pytest-blockage-0.1?py=py27&pytest=2.4.2).
I'm thinking we can use those URLs to embed status images for the latest
pytest version into the plugin index page, similar to the summary table at
the start of the pytest-plugs heroku app.

As I noted earlier, the tests reported for pytest-2.3.5 are actually for
2.4.2 since I didn't overwrite the environment in the tox.ini files. I will
try the approach of replacing the "pytest" dependency manually, unless you
have another suggestion.

This is the very first version, so comments are very welcome.

Cheers,