[pytest-dev] pytest bug day tomorrow / stackoverflow / bitbucket

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Nov 18 12:44:28 CET 2013

Hi all,

1. tomorrow is pytest bug day. I'll be online 9am CET on IRC #pylib
   and hope to be there for most of the day and some in the evening.
   We'll do a little etherpad and list issues and who works on what.

2. I'd be very happy if you subscribed to Stackoverflow's "pytest" tag
   as to receive notifications when people ask questions about pytest
   and for upvoting/commenting on questions and answers:
   http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/py.test

3. Lastly, and this costs you only 30 seconds once, it would help me and
   others if you upvoted this general bitbucket feature issue:
   https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issue/7949/
   It would mean maintainers can safe time by subscribing
   to all issues of a project wholesale, without having to explicitely
   do it for each issue.

cheers and thanks!
holger