[pytest-dev] Jython support

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Wed Sep 3 22:22:40 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Do we support jython at all currently?  AFAIK the released jython is
only 2.5 while py.test no longer supports 2.5.  Of course this could
change when the new jython gets released in the following months.

The reason I ask is because testing/conftest.py contains an
"anypython" fixture which is parametrised for py25-33, pypy and
jython.  I think this should probably be 26, 27, 32, 33, 34, pypy, and
pypy3 now, so if that sounds right I could do a PR for that.

Regards,
Floris

--
Debian GNU/Linux -- The Power of Freedom