[pytest-dev] pytest-xdist 1.13 release
opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de
Tue Aug 18 08:53:14 CEST 2015
i'm pleased to announce the release of pytest-xdist 1.13
changes to 1.2 are:
- extended the tox matrix with the supported py.test versions
- split up the plugin into 3 plugin's
to prepare the departure of boxed and looponfail.
looponfail will be a part of core
and forked boxed will be replaced
with a more reliable primitive based on xdist
- conforming with new pytest-2.8 behavior of returning non-zero when all
tests were skipped or deselected.
- new "--max-slave-restart" option that can be used to control maximum
number of times pytest-xdist can restart slaves due to crashes. Thanks to
Anatoly Bubenkov for the report and Bruno Oliveira for the PR.
- release as wheel
- "-n" option now can be set to "auto" for automatic detection of number
of cpus in the host system. Thanks Suloev Dmitry for the PR.
More information about the pytest-dev