[pytest-dev] trainer needed for pytest training at EP2015

Andreas Pelme andreas at pelme.se
Wed Jun 3 11:43:31 CEST 2015

Hi Florian,

> On 3 jun 2015, at 11:31, Florian Bruhin <me at the-compiler.org> wrote:
>
> So if there isn't someone else who'd take it and you think I could do
> it, let's talk!

I helped out last year and it was a lot of fun. I have not finalized my plans for EP and am not yet sure I will be able to make it. If I’m there, I will for sure be able help out and assist as much as I can. I’m happy if you take it on and if it works out paying your ticket that would be great. I will probably not be able to help with any preparations before EP, but during EP I can help out as much as needed. I should finalize my plans for EP in the coming week and will let you know whether I will make it or not.

Holger, Floris and Brianna: I’m really excited that you’re keynoting, giving a talk on the pytest hooks and the Adopt pytest month! The EP session list looks great :)

Cheers,
Andreas