[pytest-dev] Adopt Pytest Month the report (draft)

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Jun 15 11:55:08 CEST 2015

Hi Brianna,

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 00:12 +0200, Brianna Laugher wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Sorry to keep you all in suspense since April... But finally! here is a
> draft of the APM report.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/pytest-dev/pytest/issue-attachment/676/pytest-dev/pytest/1433801126.73/676/APMreport.pdf
>
> Although it's publicly accessible I just want to consider it a draft for a
> couple of weeks so the pytest helpers and project maintainers can tell me
> if they have any concerns with what I have written. After that I can update
> it (and the pytest web page I guess).

I like it.  If possible i'd change the layout of the "appended" forms
and survey, email texts to use another font or so.

I think the fact that some efforts happened already before april could
still be counted as a result of APM because it triggered/facilitated it.
In other words, i'd view all effects which can be attributed towards
the APM initiative as being part of the results :)

holger

about me:    http://holgerkrekel.net/about-me/
contracting: http://merlinux.eu