[pytest-dev] pytest-twisted needs a new maintainer

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Thu Mar 5 09:15:34 CET 2015

On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 09:20 +0100, Anatoly Bubenkov wrote:
> i suggest moving under pytest-dev as a first step (and add pypi access to
> at least 2 team members), without having an explicit maintainer

I disagree.  We should make sure that at least initially there is
some interest from people already in pytest-dev to maintain a plugin
if the author does not want to join himself.  Otherwise we end up with a
bunch of unmaintained plugins a bit too easily.

best,
holger

about me:    http://holgerkrekel.net/about-me/
contracting: http://merlinux.eu