[pytest-dev] Website sidebar links are out of date

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Wed Mar 25 18:01:56 CET 2015

Hi Brianna,

thanks for noting.  I just pushed out the docs once again.  I am aware that the docs
should be pushed to http://pytest.org/dev instead of http://pytest.org/latest
and we should make sure that after the release we do this.  It means
that if we have pure doc fixes we need to apply them both to trunk
and the upcoming pytest-2.7 maintenance branch.

best,
holger

about me:    http://holgerkrekel.net/about-me/
contracting: http://merlinux.eu