[pytest-dev] Disabling third-party application access on GitHub
me at the-compiler.org
Sat Sep 12 23:57:20 CEST 2015
* Bruno Oliveira <nicoddemus at gmail.com> [2015-09-12 21:45:02 +0000]:
> Hmm it seems that after this change I can't browse pytest-dev repositories
> on AppVeyor anymore from my account or pytestbot's. IIUC, now AppVeyor must
> be authorized again to browse pytest-dev repositories, but I don't see any
> option either on the GitHub interface (
> or in AppVeyor.
> Does anyone have any tips how to do this? I was trying to add
> pytest-faulthandler to AppVeyor, if it is relevant.
I did the following to fix it:
- Log in to GitHub as pytestbot
- Go to the profile settings of pytestbot and revoke access for
- Try to log in to AppVeyor again with the pytestbot account, which
will bring up the GitHub "Authorize application" screen.
- Click "Grant access" for the pytest-dev organization and "Authorize
- Go to the repo list and grant access again (for some reason,
AppVeyor is split across two GitHub applications).
Then I could add pytest-faulthandler :)
http://www.the-compiler.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)
GPG: 916E B0C8 FD55 A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc
I love long mails! | http://email.is-not-s.ms/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the pytest-dev