[pytest-dev] pytest-capturelog status/merging to core?

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:29:45 CEST 2015

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:43 AM holger krekel <holger at merlinux.eu> wrote:

> pytest-capturelog has been abandoned [1] but is still getting used a lot
> as far as i see.

Worth mentioning that there is a fork which is currently maintained,
pytest-catchlog [1].

If we are merging log capturing functionality, I think it would be nice to
consider this library too, as well as involve the author.

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pytest-catchlog

Cheers,
Bruno.

As it basically helps dealing with capturing logging