[pytest-dev] GitHub Issues and Pull Requests templates
nicoddemus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:20:02 EST 2016
GitHub just announced support for Issues and PR templates. I think this
is even better than updating our CONTRIBUTING file, so I was thinking of
adding those for pytest.
* include a good description
* include py.test, operating system versions
* pip list of the venv used
* minimal example if possible
* where to target the PR: master vs feature branch
* make sure to include one or more tests
* add yourself to AUTHORS
* add a new CHANGELOG entry
What do you guys think? Anything else you would like to add?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pytest-dev