[pytest-dev] pytest 2.8.6 released
nicoddemus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:56:34 EST 2016
I'm happy to announce pytest 2.8.6 has been released.
pytest is a widely used mature test runner both for unit and functional
tests in Python.
See http://pytest.org for documentation and examples.
Here are the fixes for this release:
- fix #1259: allow for double nodeids in junitxml,
this was a regression failing plugins combinations
like pytest-pep8 + pytest-flakes
- Workaround for exception that occurs in pyreadline when using
``--pdb`` with standard I/O capture enabled.
Thanks Erik M. Bray for the PR.
- fix #900: Better error message in case the target of a ``monkeypatch``
raises an ``ImportError``.
- fix #1292: monkeypatch calls (setattr, setenv, etc.) are now O(1).
Thanks David R. MacIver for the report and Bruno Oliveira for the PR.
- fix #1223: captured stdout and stderr are now properly displayed before
entering pdb when ``--pdb`` is used instead of being thrown away.
Thanks Cal Leeming for the PR.
- fix #1305: pytest warnings emitted during ``pytest_terminal_summary`` are
Thanks Ionel Maries Cristian for the report and Bruno Oliveira for the PR.
- fix #628: fixed internal UnicodeDecodeError when doctests contain unicode.
Thanks Jason R. Coombs for the report and Bruno Oliveira for the PR.
- fix #1334: Add captured stdout to jUnit XML report on setup error.
Thanks Georgy Dyuldin for the PR.
Thanks to all who contributed to this release, among them:
Erik M. Bray
Rick van Hattem
Thanks for using pytest, enjoy the new release!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pytest-dev