[pytest-dev] pytest pre-sprint

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 07:44:11 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 8:33 AM Steffen Allner <sa at gocept.com> wrote:

> If it does not fit to the schedule in advance and as we are some number
> of people with less experience to pytest, it is maybe even usefull if we
> do something on the first day with the interested part of the
> participants.

Good idea. I suppose after a kick-off where we bring up and discuss various
topics to work on and then split in groups, this might be one of the
groups. I suppose it would be brief though.

Btw, is there already a loose schedule for the week or will we decide
> everything on ground?

I'm not sure, I think Holger might have an idea for that already.

When do we reasonably meet then?

Good question. 9am to 5pm, with a pub afterwards? :)

Cheers,
Bruno.