[pytest-dev] pytest crowdfunding: t-shirt/sticker designs?

Vasily Kuznetsov kvas.it at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 08:13:23 EDT 2016

Ok, seems to be pretty clear.

The SVG of the logo would be pretty useful, but it's not urgent, I can
start without.

"asserts before reverts" is pretty cool, I like it too. Another idea that I
thought about is a t-shirt themed using the output of pytest, like the dots
for passing tests and the green line made of equals signs with "1337 passed
in 0.42 seconds"-like message in the middle. Not sure yet, how exactly it'd
look, probably something pretty minimalistic, but it could be neat.

Vasily