[pytest-dev] readthedocs building?

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:32:44 EDT 2016

Hey Brianna,

Here’s the docs on how readthedocs treats versions:
http://docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/versions.html

So I changed *Default Branch* to *master* (this will point to latest)
and *Default
Version* to stable, which should be the last tag. In summary:

   - latest -> master
   - stable -> last release (also redirected from /).

I explicitly asked for a new latest build, and now the banner is gone. As
to why latest wasn’t already up to date I don’t know… according to the
docs, it should already be updated any time commits to master are added.
Well, let’s see how it behaves now that I explicitly set “Default Branch”
to master.

Cheers,
Bruno.
​