[pytest-dev] sprint goal reached! Detail planning starts!

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Sat Mar 12 03:29:21 EST 2016

Hey all,

good news. overnight we reached the sprint goal and are now at 103% :)
This is thanks to Dolby Laboratories and Dropbox giving each >=1500
within a day.   Thanks a lot!

So i updated the sprint page to contain more organisational details.
You can also add questions at the end.

It's time to book travels! :)

    https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest/wiki/sprint2016

Please fill in your details if you can until March 17th.
Most important is planned arrival/depature and if you'd
like to go for some shared accomodation space.  I assume
that those who are funded by their company book accomodation
themselves but feel free to ask for help or share spaces
there as well!

Regarding accomodation a bit of background: It has been a little harder
than i anticipated finding a good sprint place but i am confident
something good works out, hopefully the "black forest hostel" which
provides a big kitchen we can use and large hangout areas.  Apart from
the sprint room, they'll want us to not use laptops/mobiles too much in
those community areas as they like people to not hide between screens --
in fact they don't provide WLAN in those areas :)

best,
holger